Marketing Solutions Since 2000
• Target Marketing
• SEO • Internet
Free Listings - SEO
Packages - BannerAds -
Text Ads - Veteran Discounts
Internet Sales Representative
building the highest ranked and largest group of interconnected website
directories in the world that are dedicated to the Travel, Retail
and Manufacturing Industries.
Since 2000, we have built over 400 websites. Each site is linked to
the others giving you fast access to all the information that you
are looking for. Our search engine rankings (SEO) are some of the
highest in the industry
are looking for fulltime and parttime Salespeople & Marketing Reps.
Retired and Semi-Retired People welcomed...You will be using your
computer & mobile devices to sell advertising
and marketing services on America's largest Internet directories that
are dedicated to the Travel, Retail and Manufacturing Industries.
Number one...We want you to enjoy selling our product and services.
You can work at your own pace without pressure.
Set your own income goals not the company.
You have flexability...Work from your home, office, on the road or
directly with the client.
We offer commissions rates that are one of the highest in the industry.
Build your own company level each year with new and repeat business.
The bottom line is...How much you make is based on the time and effort
you put in.
Call us for more information:
HQ - West Coast, California - 714 504-4088 / SKYPE:MediaWebLink -
East Coast Office, Georgia - 904 446-6931 - eMail
online product trainning.
Sales support - If needed we will help in closing deals.
Supply sufficient quantities of sales support material.
Proposals & Invoices - Based on Sales Reps request - Sent to Sales
Reps for review who sends it to customer.
Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support
Self Guide: Responsibilities and Duties
Perform online and/or presonal contact sales activities to achieve
your sales objectives.
2. Identify and contact potential customers for business opportunities.
3. Schedule daily customer appointments and make product presentations.
4. Update your customer database with contact details and interest
information from prospective customers.
5. Perform daily tasks based on your work plan.
6. Maintain profitable and productive relationships with customers.
7. Maintain up-to-date knowledge about product information and promotions.
8. Attend online sales training and educational programs for professional
9. Communicate with customers through phone, e-mails, chats and personal
10. Respond to customer queries promptly and professionally.
11. Work independently or in a team to achieve your monthly sales
12. Provide excellent services and ensure customer satisfaction.
13. Make inbound and outbound calls to sell company products and services.
14. Develop sales strategies and determine sales forecast and projections.
15. Stay abreast with online marketing trends and competitors.